Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Whats New?

Good morning everyone, just a quick post today. I've added a new pair of baby booties to my booth which you can check out by going here. >> http://www.bonanza.com/booths/JustGenny/items/Handmade_Blue_Baby_Booties_With_White_Polka_Dots JustGenny now has a profile on Plumdrop, so if you already have an account there friend me. I'll be putting my booth on Vacation this weekend, because I'll be participating in a garage sale and I'm putting some of my items out to see if I can get some sales. So, that means Friday, Saturday, and possibly Sunday you will NOT be able to view any of my items. But if you already know an item that you really really want go ahead and message me and I'll put it aside for you. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment