Sunday, April 10, 2011

Still Working On Google Product Search

Since I discovered my items are not going to Google Product Search Several weeks ago, I've been in contact with one of the amazing Bonanza peeps and they are helping me figure out a solution. Its slow work I'm afraid but I like to stay optimistic, and hope that once this problem is fixed that it will bring a couple of sales my way. That being said I'd like to congratulate my fellow seller Breezers for making three sales in one day yesterday, she said that since she had her items fixed to go to Google she has had several sales.
On another note if you haven't checked out InboxDollars, you really should. You should see a box to your right that will take you to it. You earn money for reading e-mails, watching videos, completing tasks, and taking surveys, and once you've earned at least $30 you can request for them to send you a check, you even get $5 just for signing up. Its a really great site I just joined twelve days ago and I've already earned $16.00. (if you do decide to join please do it through my link because I get a referral bonus :P) As always leave any comments below and have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment